The GDN-Campbell Collaboration programme in New Delhi seeks a Research Associate.
The Campbell Collaboration promotes positive social and economic change through the production and use of systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis for evidence-based policy and practice. Campbell manages the production and promotion of evidence syntheses of social and economic policies and programmes in both developed and developing countries.
The Campbell Collaboration is registered as a non-governmental organisation in the United States with a small secretariat based in Oslo and New Delhi supporting an international network of researchers. The office in New Delhi also serves as the regional office, Campbell South Asia (CSA). It operates as a programme of the Global Development Network (GDN) in New Delhi, India.
Scope of work
The GDN-Campbell Collaboration programme seeks one Research Associate to serve in its office in New Delhi, India. The Research Associate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a team member for evidence synthesis projects carried out by Campbell/GDN Systematic Reviews Programme
- Undertaking screening, coding and synthesis (including meta-analysis) for evidence synthesis projects
- Support to report production process
- Providing support to Campbell training sessions
- Providing support for annual meetings and other high-profile events: assist with programme development, networking and summarising key messages
- Contributing to policy outreach and the dissemination of Campbell research outputs: participate in various policy workshops, contribute to the synthesis and publication of research conducted by Campbell and its grantees, contribute to Campbell blogs
- Liaising with other offices as appropriate
- Miscellaneous tasks as requested by the Director CSA, as necessary to accomplish the goals of Campbell.
Line management and responsibilities
The Research Associate will report to the Director of Campbell South Asia but will report to the project lead for specific projects, and work closely with other staff on the GDN/Campbell programme.
Applicants must have a Master's degree, at least two years post-qualification experience in a relevant position and strong proficiency in English. Prior experience of evidence synthesis is an advantage.
Candidates should be available to start as soon as possible. Candidates located in New Delhi are preferred, but candidates living elsewhere in South Asia will also be considered. The office is based on a home-working model, so candidates must have a suitable home environment for this to be possible. The appointment is for two years, and renewable thereafter.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you for your interest.