What Works Global Summit 2019
October 2019 - More information to follow
Mexico City, Mexico
Hosted by: Coneval and the Campbell Collaboration
What is WWGS 2019?
WWGS 2019 will bring together experts from across the world to talk about their experiences in generating and implementing evidence for better policy and practice. It will explore the evidence for designing, implementing and reviewing effective programs and policies.
Join policy makers, practitioners, organisational leaders, researchers, scientists and funders for this significant global event. Reaching hundreds of delegates from countries around the word, WWGS 2019 will share the latest evidence synthesis and social science research and practice strategies for improving the lives of individuals, families and communities worldwide.
- Network and learn This global event will attract thought leaders and decision makers in the health, education, community services and international development sectors.
- Hear from global leaders in evidence and social science. The event speakers and hosts are internationally recognised for producing and using evidence and social science to improve the lives of families and communities.
- Be part of shaping the global evidence and social science agenda. Join a discussion that will help create new, innovative solutions to world problems—saving and improving people’s lives worldwide.
- Connect with like-minded individuals and organisations.
Who should attend?
This conference is for every organisation and group committed to the generation and implementation of evidence in policy and practice. It is specifically aimed at practitioners, organisational leaders, policy makers, researchers, implementation scientists and funders in the following sectors:
- Child and social welfare
- Humanitarian aid
- Crime and justice
- International development
- Environment and climate change
- Health and human services
- Mental health services