Specialist Unit for Review Evidence (SURE), Heath Park Campus, Cardiff
Course fee: £750 (Reduced fee of £650 available for Cardiff University staff/students)
An intensive four-day course to give you the necessary skills to complete a systematic review.
• Introduction to systematic reviewing and developing a protocol
• Literature searching and selection of studies
• Critically appraising quantitative and qualitative data
• Extracting data
• Meta-analysis or narrative synthesis
Interactive skill development
Participants come to the course with a research topic and leave with a draft protocol for their systematic review.
•Small group teaching
•Hands-on practical work
The course will appeal to all those interested in undertaking a systematic review. It is of particular relevance to those with a healthcare background.
• Postgraduate researchers
• Healthcare professionals
• Information specialists and librarians
Cardiff University’s specialist team has extensive experience of undertaking reviews and teaching evidence-based methodologies.