"Building on evidence"
16-18 October 2019
Pre-conference workshops 14-15 October
Hosted by CONEVAL and Campbell
What is WWGS 2019?
WWGS 2019 will bring together world leaders in evidence-based decisionmaking in Mexico City from 16 to 18 October 2019. The largest event of its kind globally, it will explore the evidence for designing, implementing and reviewing effective programmes and policies. Projected to reach over 500 participants from 30 countries, WWGS 2019 will share the latest evidence synthesis research, research methods and practice strategies for improving the lives of individuals, families and communities worldwide.
- Network and learn This global event will attract thought leaders and decision makers in the health, education, community services and international development sectors.
- Hear from global leaders in evidence and social science. The event speakers and hosts are internationally recognised for producing and using evidence and social science to improve the lives of families and communities.
- Be part of shaping the global evidence and social science agenda. Join a discussion that will help create new, innovative solutions to world problems — saving and improving people’s lives worldwide.
- Connect with like-minded individuals and organisations.
Who should attend?
This conference is for every organisation and group committed to the generation and implementation of evidence in policy and practice. It is specifically aimed at practitioners, organisational leaders, policy makers, researchers, implementation scientists and funders.
- Child and social welfare
- Humanitarian aid
- Crime and justice
- International development
- Environment and climate change
- Health and human services
- Mental health services
- Big data and data science
- The use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in evaluation and evidence synthesis
Schedule of fees
|CONFERENCE ONLY||In USD|
|Early registration (closes 18 August)||$455|
|Standard registration, international||$495|
|Standard registration, national||$395|
|Late (after 15 September) and on-site registration||$765|
|CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOP|
|Standard registration, international||$725|
|Standard registration, national||$525|
|Late (after 15 September) and on-site registration||$825|
|Day registration (workshop or conference)||$185|
|Workshops only (14-15 October)||$295|