The Education Coordinating Group (ECG) staff is available to consult with individuals considering conducting a review. Information and tools are available that are unique to the ECG review activities including review procedure guidelines, title registration, protocol, and review samples.
We also maintain a contact list of individuals who have indicated an interest in participating as a Review Team member for a variety of topics, and individuals who are available to consult with authors on specific review issues such as content, methodology, and external resources.
The Education Coordinating Group:
- identifies topics for systematic reviews.
- encourages collaboration in the development and production of systematic reviews.
- provides training for individuals interested in conducting systematic reviews.
- provides reviewers with advice on planning and executing systematic reviews.
- assures that titles, protocols, and systematic reviews are processed in accordance with Campbell Collaboration guidelines.
- assures that accepted titles, protocols, and reviews meet Campbell's standards.
- makes accepted titles, protocols, and reviews accessible through The Campbell Library of Systematic Reviews.
- contributes to the development of Campbell's electronic guidelines and electronic registers.
If you would like to know more, please contact us.