The Resource Center aims to provide researchers, policy makers, and others who are interested or involved in our work, with helpful resources such as policy documents, guidelines, links and tutorials. It features content that has been developed by Campbell, as well as useful external resources.
- Training, if you are in the process of learning or teaching evidence-based methods. Among other things you will find video lessons from some of our internationally recognized presenters.
- Research, if you are an author or considering writing systematic reviews. For title, protocol, and review templates, as well as information about how to conduct a Campbell review or to clarify our policies.
- Knowledge translation, if you are searching for information about writing user-friendly abstracts and other ways to "translate research into practice".
- Evidence-based decisions and practice, if you have a managerial perspective on evidence-based practice.
- Links, to find a collection of useful resources on the net.
- C2 Policy doc, if you are looking for our governing documents like our governance plan, strategic plan etc.
If you have suggestions for content that should be included here, please contact us.