Campbell Collaboration Co-Chair Position
The Campbell Collaboration is calling for expressions of interest in the position of Steering Group Co-Chair. The individual elected to this position will fill the role of Co-Chair and will serve a three year term (May 2013-2016) with the possibility of serving two consecutive terms (6 years maximum).
1. Expressions of Interest will be accepted until March 15 2013.
2. The existing Chairs will lead the review process, with active participation from the full Steering Group, and others who have previously held these positions or have been active on the related committees and working groups. Voting Steering Group members will elect the Co-Chair in April 2013.
3. SG Co-chairs provide leadership for the C2 SG, convene SG meetings, and work with the CEO to oversee progress on core activities, including fundraising, communication, and developing relationships with other organizations.
4. Prospective candidates should be familiar with the history and current work of The Campbell Collaboration and have experience conducting Campbell systematic reviews.
5. A minimum estimated time commitment is 6-10 hours per month on average (with some months requiring more time and others less).
6. The Co-Chair is also expected to participate in two Steering Group meetings per year (one in Europe, one in USA) as well as the annual Campbell Colloquium.
7. He/she will also need to be in regular email or telephone/Skype contact with the Campbell Collaboration CEO and Secretariat.
We encourage Campbell Collaboration members from all parts of the world who are associated with The Campbell Collaboration in diverse ways, to put their names forward.
Should potential candidates have questions about this process, please
contact the Communications Advisor, one of the current Co-chairs or The Campbell Collaboration CEO:
Campbell Collaboration Co-Chairs:
Mark Lipsey: email@example.com
Arild Bjørndal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eamonn Noonan: email@example.com
Expressions of Interest
If you are interested in this Co-Chair position, please send a short
outline, of around 300 words, sharing your vision for The Campbell
Collaboration and relevant past experiences, as well as any other
information that the Steering Group should know about you. A photograph
and a short biography or curriculum vitae are not required but may be
included as supporting materials if you wish.
Send Expressions of Interest before 15 March 2013 to:
Heather Menzies Munthe-Kaas