The work of the Campbell Crime and Justice Coordinating Group (CCJG) is generously supported by both public and private organizations and foundations.
We wish to thank the following for their past and current financial support:
- National Institute of Justice (USA)
- Jerry Lee Foundation (USA)
- National Policing Improvement Agency (UK)
- Nordic Campbell Centre (Denmark)
- Smith Richardson Foundation (USA)
- Department of Justice (Canada)
- Home Office (UK)
We would also like to thank the Australian Institute of Criminology for generously hosting our website from 2000-2005.