The following core people are involved in the work of the Social Welfare Coordinating Group.
Cathy Bennett (UK), Coventry University, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org - for the Campbell Social Welfare Group (SWG)
Geraldine Macdonald (UK), email@example.com - for the Cochrane/Campbell Developmental, Psychosocial, and Learning Problems Group (CDPLPG)
Jane Dennis (UK), firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Review Groups:
- Cochrane/Campbell Developmental, Psychosocial, and Learning Problems Group (CDPLPG)
- Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group (EPOC)
- Cochrane Public Health Group
- The other Campbell Collaboration Coordinating Groups.
- Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Oslo, Norway
- Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Bryn Mawr, PA, USA
- North American Resource Center for Child Welfare (NARCCW)
- Institute for the Advancement of Social Work Research (IASWR)
- Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR)
- Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto
- SFI Campbell - The Nordic Campbell Centre (NC2), Copenhagen, Denmark